Wednesday, September 08, 2004

horses

don't you just love horses? I know I do! I have a horse, her name is Loretta.
She is so beautiful!!She is a palominoish-chestnutt collor and about 13.3 hh.
Do you have a horse? what kind?
horses are such wonderful crechers don't you think so?
they are such a joy to ride and be around.
I'm sooooo glad my friend Emily told me about this site-www.blogger.com. Because I'v
been scrambilling around all day just trying to find a place to create my own web page.
And now, I finally have one and I owe all my thanks to her. So, THANK YOY EMILY!!!!!
You are a good friend.
Anyway, horses are srong and well built for speed and agillity that's for sure.
They can be of multipul collors ans shaps of sizes.Used for many diffrent things.
All I know, is that the horse is deffenetly, the girls best friend. Becouse the dog is man's.
click the forword buttin to see some neat picturs. some of loretta!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Emily Stewart said...

dear you i will git you o ah mom is pick us up .

September 9, 2004 at 3:19 PM

 
Blogger Emily Stewart said...

i will get you my mom is picking us up.

September 9, 2004 at 3:20 PM

 
Blogger crystal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 9, 2004 at 4:47 PM

 
Blogger margrettaft7903 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

January 10, 2006 at 2:59 AM

 
Blogger michelwarner9017003342 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

February 1, 2006 at 11:02 AM

 
Blogger edgreene62762192 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 12, 2006 at 8:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home